24 September 2019

Hi everyone !

Future career in food industry

Describe my future carrier :
I want to be the most successful person in the person in this company and always have an ideas to achieve my goals in this business.  I also want visitors and tourists to visit and know our product which is Sambal Hitam, Cheesekut, Cheezy corndog, and ice cream goreng because it is a combination of traditional and also modern foods.  Moreover, it is also a homemade product that are so tasty and delicious and also hard to find now days .

Position :
Owner of this business.

How I’ll prepare myself to be in this industry :
To be an owner, I have to learn to communicate with my customers.  I will also improve my skill while communicate with customers.  Furthermore, I will achieve my goals in ghis business, make myself and others proud.

Matriks No.
17DSK18F2051


0 comments