tugasan jam 3.30 ptg..buat 1 blogpost per person..hantar ke team Blogger by 4.00 petang..

Future carrier in Entrepreneurship Industry

Answers:

Describe my future carrier:
I want to be the most helpful yet I want to be a dedicated person in the company and always give out the best on my work. Other than that I want to be a trusted worker that able to take any kind of work and responsibilities. I also want to achieve a good impression from my co worker and my colleague.

Position:
 Finance Executive

Salary Expectation: RM3000+

How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry:
To be a finance executive, I must learn to have a communicate clearly with staff so that the info I deliver will be more clear. I will improve my skill while communicate with my staff and also learn more language  and learn to speak fluently in other languages. The last one is I should always be aware with work issues . I will also become a diligent person and show to my staff a good example. As a finance executive I want to bring a good example to everyone and to myself so I always want the best for myself while improving myself.

ID matrik:
17DSK18F2020

0 comments