Future carrier in entrepreneurship industry

Describe my future carrier:

I want to be the most helpful person in the company and always have a great ideas because I like to talk and give my opinion so that people can accept my ideas.  Beside that, I want to be one of the most successful person and respectful person in every way.

Position

Personal Assistant.  Salary expected : RM4500

How I prepare myself

To be Personal Assistant I need to improve my English so I can be confident when I communicate with people in English.  I also need to prepare myself to anything such as travel for work, handle all the things in office, arrange the schedule and so on. I want to gained more experience to get ready when working with head boss so that I can work with them in such a good skill.  Lastly, I want to handle myself nicely to avoid from being stress and tension. 


0 comments