Future carrier in Entrepreneur Industry

Answer:

I want to be the most responsible person in the company and always keep my work done without procrastination so that my work does not have to be delayed.  Next thing is, I want to help them to take responsible on their works and always give commitment to others.

Position: Manager

Salary expectation: RM5000+

How I’ll prepare myself to be in this industry:

To be a Manager, I must learn to have a good communication skills in order to communicate with clients.  I will learn some ways to improve my communication skills so I can clearly communicate with my customers.  When I have skills,  I can talk to those already in managerial position to determine what skills I need to require.  The last one is should be aware and always get ready to face any problems in my company.  I will push myself and be discipline with my time management and etc.

ID matrik:
17DSK18F2036

0 comments