Future carrier in Entrepreneurship Industry

Answers:

Describe my future carrier:

I want to be a successful entrepreneur, my choice of getting into business is one that is also popular among others, but not all use it for staring their own business. It is that starting a business, I wanted to know the most about, and there is a lot out there when it comes to information. I am also want to be the most helpful and creative person in the company and always have a thoughtful and creative ideas. 

Position:
CEO or manager

Salary Expectation: RM 4000+

How I’ll prepare myself to be in this industry:

CEO is the contraction for chief executive officer.  A chief executive officer is a person whose work is to utilize the knowledge and skills.  Thus to become a CEO or manager I should be able to interpret all the functions within the organization from the top management level to the low level of management.  I will improve my speaking skill when communicate with customers and learn other language too so it's easy for me to talk when meeting clients of different races. 

ID matric:
17DSK18F2057

0 comments