Assalamualaikum and Hi everybody!! Hi would like to share to all of you about what I have learned in week 4. Which is in subject entrepreneurship. I learned this subject at Tecc class. Are excited to read my story? Okay, Let’s start, The topic what I have learned in week 4 is about Business Ownership. Do you know what is Business Ownership?
Owning a business is one of the first things an entrepreneur must decide on before embarking on his venture the proper form of business ownership.  Selecting the right form of business ownership is important because the form of business ownership will determine how the business is organizes, how the money that flows in and out of the business handled and how the business is taxed.
In this chapter, we are given the task of making presentation using power point. I very excited to use power point because a lot of benefit when using Power point. Which is, you can use Microsoft Power Point to create interactive presentations containing text, art, animation, audio and video elements.
This is My group during preparation using Microsoft Power Point for presentation.


Interesting right?If you want to know more about my experience when study in Tecc class, stay tuned okay.

0 comments