Future carrier in Entrepreneurship Industry
Answers:
Describe my future carrier:
I want to be the most clever person in entrepreneur and the most important person in the industry because I like to make a friend. Besides, I want my future career make me enjoy and happy. I also in love with mathematics same goes like what I want to be in the future.

Position:
I want to be an accountant when I am 23 years old

Salary Expectation: RM3000+

How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry:
To be an accountant, I must learn more about mathematics and account subject. besides, I need to get 4.0cgpa in all semester so i need to focus in the class and always asking a question to the lecturer when I dont understand. Last but not least, I need to be a honest person because when I be an accountant it must have a risk to do "rasuah".
ID matrik:
17DSK18F2024

0 comments