Describe my future carrier:
I want to be the most helpful person in the company and always have new ideas because I like to talk and give opinions especially when things I know I will explain and argue them. Second, I want to help them to find out and know the visit unfamiliar areas and interesting places.

Position:
 of course CEO or manager or assistant manager

Salary Expectation: RM3000+

How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry:
To be a CEO, manager or assistant manager , I should learn to have a communicate clearly with clients. I will improve my skills and also will improve extra languages as Mandarin because as you know there are alot if Chinese people doing business so it will help to communicate with the Chinese people. so I need to push up myself and wor. Lastly, I should always be aware with current issues. I will also become a diligent person and show others the good me. I will work smart more than work hard.

ID matrik:
17DSK18F2038

0 comments