Future carrier in Entrepreneurship Industry

Answers:

Describe my future carrier:
I want to be the most helpful person in the company and always have a brain ideas because I like to talk and give my opinion especially when things I know' I will explain and argue them. Next thing is, I want help them to find and know the visit unfamiliar areas and interesting places.Also, wanna be the most successful manufactures in Malaysia.

Position: Operation Manager

Salary Expectation: RM 2300

How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry:
Operations Managers are responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of an organization and ensuring that the business has the staff, resources and funds needed to run smoothly. Their duties include coordinating staff schedules, maintaining supplies and inventory, and implementing professional development strategies. Operations Managers also work with upper management to develop budgets and create financial forecasts in order to ensure the organization remains solvent.

A great job title typically includes a general term, level of experience and any special requirements. The general term will optimize your job title to show up in a general search for jobs of the same nature. The level of experience will help you attract the most qualified applicants by outlining the amount of responsibility and prior knowledge required. And if your position is specialized, consider including the specialization in the job title as well. But avoid using internal titles, abbreviations or acronyms to make sure people understand what your job posting is before clicking.
FARAH NAZIHA BINTI ABDUL RAHMAN

0 comments