Future carrier in Entrepreneurship Industry

Answers:

Describe my future carrier:
I want to be a trusted entrepreneur and very successful person and be a role model to everyone in the world.

Position:
Manager Director

Salary Expectation:RM15000+

How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry:
To be Manager Director, I must learn to have a communicate clearly with clients. I will improve my skill while communicate with my customer and also learn more language especially english cause I know I'm so bad in english so I need to push up myself and work hard if i don't want to have any problem with my staff, customer and client. Other than that, I should always be aware with current issues and I will also become a good leader to my staf and become a role model to them. I will be dicipline with my time management.

ID matrik: 17DSK18F1086

0 comments