Future carrier in Entrepreneurship Industry

My future carrier is I want to be someone important to my company. I would also like to give my ideas on expanding my business globally because I usually want more than what I expected it to be. 

Position that I would like to be is of course CEO because CEO is the highest-ranking person in a company and we will be honored by people around.

My salary expectation is RM10,000+

To be a CEO of my company, I'll prepare myself to be in this industry.  I have to skill communication and communicate clearly with clients. I have to improve my skill with learning more language especially English.  I have to work very hard because I want my business to achieve worldwide business. Last but not list, I should always be aware with current issues. I will also become a diligent person and show to other people the real me. I will be very discipline with my time management.

ID matrik:
17DSK18F2063

0 comments