Describe my future carrier:
I want to be the most helpful person in the company and always have a brain ideas because I like to talk and give my opinion especially when things I know' I will explain and argue them. Next thing is, I want help them to find and know the visit unfamiliar areas and interesting places.

Position:
 Partner

Salary Expectation: RM 3,000+

How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry:
To be a partner, I must learn to have a communicate clearly with clients. I will improve my skill while communicate with my customer and also learn more language especially english cause I know I'm so bad in english so I need to push up myself and work hard if i don't want to have any problem with my customer and client. The last one is I shoul always be aware with current issues. I will also become a diligent person and show to other people the real me. I will be dicipline with my time management.

ID matrik:
17DSK18F2034

0 comments