Future carrier in Entrepreneurship Industry
Answer:
I want to be the most important people in the company so that other people will respect me and my ideas to the company.  Then, I like to talk and give my opinion especially when things I know. 

Position:
Senior accountant

Salary Expectation:
RM4000+

How I’ll prepare myself to be in this industry:
To be a senior accountant, I must learn to do a professional account and make a very good account to the company.  I will improve my skill in account and also learn more about accounting, I also need to push up myself and work hard if I don’t want to have any problem in the company.  The last one is I should always be aware with company’s account . I will also became a diligent person and show to other people the best of me.  I will discipline with my time management and etc.

Id matrik:
17DSK18F2018

0 comments