Future carrier in
Entreprenuership Industry

I want to be the most succesful person in the company and I want to create something that people would never expect that because I love to make something that people can believe me especially I can design a lot of thing in my mind.  Next thing is, I want to exposed my ability to people that I can do with succes.

And of course I would like to be a CEO in my company I will give all my 100% attention to my company. For my salary I would like RM3500 something.

To be the CEO of this company I need to talk to people so I don't look awkward and I have to train to be a professional. I also have to learn other languages ​​besides Malay because nowadays we have to learn other languages ​​like Chinese. I also need to improve my English so that I can be more confident in chatting with my clients. I also need to change the way I dress to be more confident. Lastly I need to manage my work so that I can get ready in the near future. I also have to keep up with the time so my customers can get the best service from me.

0 comments